Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
New York, New York
  • Further, I did not experience any smudges, clumps or flakes and it lasted all day
  • All in all, I love this mascara and highly recommend it to others

• by gemma10

As an avid fan of the Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals line of cosmetics and as a picky mascara purchaser, I was excited to try Bare Escentual’s new Flawless Definition mascara. Wow, I was not disappointed! The mascara is black and has a thin, sleek application wand. Thankfully, the wand comes up out of the mascara

base without all those clumps and extra mascara that is usually caked on the application wand of other mascaras. Instead, it applies in thin even layers and seems to grab every single eyelash, even the small eyelashes on the ends that most mascaras can’t seem to reach. The leaflet that came in the Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals box explains that this mascara better coats and hits all lashes because of its specially-created wand with tons of tiny teeth…and I think it may be true! I didn’t need nearly the number of coats of this mascara as I have needed with others. Further, I did not experience any smudges, clumps or flakes and ...

• Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara
      it lasted all day. I basically applied it, used the eyelash curler I use every day and went out the door. This mascara really accentuates your eyes, makes your eyelashes seem longer and applies really pretty and fully. It gives you a great look and great lash separation and definition, yet if you touch
      your eyelashes you’ll find they feel soft. As with all the other Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals cosmetics, they claim that this mascara is made of natural ingredients and has antioxidants in this mascara as well for good eyelash health.

All in all, I love this mascara and highly recommend it to others!

Thank you for the opportunity to provide my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312102999860628/k2311a0221/2.21.10