The Dynamic Scooby Doo Affair  » TV  »
2.5
  • The first episode, The Dynamic Scooby Doo Affair, proved to be pretty interesting, even for an episode made in the 1970s
  • Even though some parts of the episode were pretty predictable, I found myself enjoying this almost as much as my daughter did (she didn’t stop laughing while watching it)

• by Review Vigilante

My daughter and I ended up watching a couple older Scooby Doo episodes last night; the episodes where Scooby and the Mystery Gang meet Batman and Robin and help them solve crimes involving some familiar characters from that series. The first episode, The Dynamic Scooby Doo Affair, proved to be pretty interesting,

even for an episode made in the 1970s. Scooby and his friends stumble upon a counterfeiting ring and find themselves helping Batman and Robin solve the mystery of who is behind it; and adventure that has them facing the Joker and the Penguin and then trying to figure out the identity of ...

• a mysterious robed figure. Even though some parts of the episode were pretty predictable, I found myself enjoying this almost as much as my daughter did (she didn’t stop laughing while watching it). It was easy to figure out who the bad guy was but, even though it should have been pretty
        obvious, that part about the disappearing farm house had me a bit confused at first and it took me a while to figure out what had happened to it (I figured it out a couple minutes before they did). If you have kids who like Scooby Doo, this is an episode that is worth watching.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102002999761128/k2311a0220/2.20.10