Victoria’s Secret Rapture Perfume  » Perfume  »
0.5
  • And if I love something, it will show on my face too
  • Unfortunately, with this one I already knew what it smelled like And it absolutely hate the smell
  • I shop at Victoria’s Secret pretty regularly, so I know about all their perfumes
  • I decided to wear it one day anyway just to give it a chance
  • I would never let his opinion get in the way of what I like to wear and do

• by pennylane

I received this perfume as a gift. As soon as I opened the package, I had to put a fake smile on my face because the person who gave it to me was right in front of me. This is why I hate unwrapping presents in front of other people. Believe, if I hate something it will show on my face. And if I love something, it will show on my face too. Unfortunately, with this one I already knew what it smelled like And it absolutely hate the smell.

I think it stinks actually. I shop at Victoria’s Secret pretty regularly, so I know about

all their perfumes. I have bought most of their perfumes in the past. However, I always made a point of staying away from this one because I absolutely hate the way it smells. I do not know why anyone in their right mind would want to wear this.

But apparently a lot of people like it because Victoria’s Secret still carries it. I feel like they would have discontinued it a long time ago if the perfume was not doing well. Anyway, I felt so bad because she thought I would really like it. She also asked me if I wanted the gift receipt if I did not like it. I did not have the heart to tell her that I did not like her gift, so I politely declined the gift receipt.

This was about two years ago. That is how long I have had this perfume. I do not even want to give it to anyone else because it smells so bad. I hate giving bad gifts to people. I am very picky when it comes to that.

I decided to wear it one day anyway just to give it a chance. I regretted putting it on my skin as soon as I sprayed it once on my wrist. But ...

• Victoria's Secret Rapture Perfume
      I just sucked it up and went out the door to go about my day. One of my co-workers asked me what perfume I was wearing. I told her the name and all she said was, “hmm.

” I know what that meant. Later on that night, I saw my boyfriend and he asked me if I was wearing a new perfume. I said yes and asked him if he liked it. And he told me that it smelled a little like cologne instead of a perfume. I was devastated.

I should have known better than to put this perfume on and go see my boyfriend. He

loves my regular perfume, which is a really girly. I guess he wants his girlfriend to smell like a girl and not a guy. And I am completely with him on this one. I would never let his opinion get in the way of what I like to wear and do.

But perfumes are very personal and can create fond (or bitter) memories. So I really do not want to wear a perfume that my boyfriend hates. Not to mention, I hate it too. So this perfume has been sitting on my Chester for about two years now. Maybe I will get rid of it one of these days.

Victoria's Secret Rapture Perfume
NYCityGal says :

Iw ish we would have lived near by each other, I love it and would have bought it from you. But you could have gone to the store and get a store credit or exchanged it for a fragrance you liked.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562002999751128/k2311a0220/2.20.10