Street Hawk: Follow the Yellow Gold Road  » TV  »
  • Since I watched this series when it was on originally, I know I saw this

• by Orrymain

There is one thing about Follow the Yellow Gold Road, which is the 13th and final episode of the Street Hawk series to air, that stands out to me big time. Patrick Swayze’s brother, Don, has a small part in it. I didn’t realize when was going to be in it, but all of a sudden,

I looked over at the TV and saw this man. He looked a lot like Patrick from his Road House ‘Dalton’ days. He had a couple of lines and just really looked and sounded like his big brother. As a huge fan of Patrick’s, it sort of elevated my mood, making me laugh and smile in recollection of Patrick.

No matter what, this episode now becomes very memorable to me. Since I watched this series when it was on originally, I know I saw this. The thing is that back in 1985 when it aired, I wasn’t really a fan of Patrick’s, so this appearance by Don Swayze wouldn’t have meant anything ...

• Street Hawk: Follow the Yellow Gold Road
      to me.

Bert Rosario, James Emery, and Robert Costanzo were the three main guest stars in this story, which actually was pretty average. It’s a story about a neighborhood struggling to survive as they fight back against crime.

The side story was actually a bit funny. It revolved around the computer system that controlled the Street Hawk bike

and the computer system. It couldn’t be accessed because of a malfunctioning telephone line. Now that’s something most of us can identify with these days, though it’s probably with the cable lines instead of telephone lines.

Overall, just an average show, though for me, a little bit of special fun at the beginning with Don Swayze’s appearance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102002999671128/k2311a0220/2.20.10