Street Hawk: The Arabian  » TV  »
2.0
  • As an animal lover, I have to be honest and say I don't like shows like this that may or may not put animals in harm's way

• by Orrymain

Street Hawk: The Arabian is episode 11 of this series and it all revolves around Rebel’s Choice, a horse with a heck of an insurance policy. The horse is, well, horse-napped. As an animal lover, I have to be honest and say I don’t like shows like this that may or may not put animals in harm’s

way. It’s just something I personally try and stay away from.

The strong performances in this episode come from the guest stars, beginning with Barbara Stock. Though her ‘fake’ driving is one that drives me crazy (if she really drove with the steering wheel going right and left like she did in this scene, she’d be wrecked).

• Her presence is strong, though, and naturally, Rex Smith’s Jesse Mach takes a quick shine to Stock’s Elizabeth Morgan, the insurance company’s representative.

Bibi Besch holds her own as Corinne Collins, the horse’s owner. She’s the real victim here, other than the horse. There’s no mystery to the viewers. We know from the start that her pal, Harry

Stone (Jeffrey Pomerantz), is one of the no-goodnicks here. Pomerantz is a strong actor who I remember from his time on One Life to Live. He was a bad guy there, too.

With a way too predicable plot and an animal theme that I didn’t enjoy, this is one episode that I really am not anxious to see again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102002999651128/k2311a0220/2.20.10