Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Perfume
  • I got the 100ml bottle which I know was on a special offer of £26, whereas you will often pay that for the 50ml bottle
  • The gold doesn’t look like it would tarnish or flake off, and I think this adds to the expensive look of the bottle
  • A gorgeous scent that I would recommend if you like expensive, soft subtle scents that last a good time

• by leeanne

I got this for a birthday present last year. The person who bought it for me knew that I liked fresh scents, and although I hadn’t tried this before I liked the look and sound of it. I got the 100ml bottle which I know was on a special offer of £26, whereas you will often pay that for the 50ml bottle. There is some good discount Perfume shops online, and therefore that is where I usually get my Perfumes.

The box for this is

a wide square shape and the box doesn’t seem to be jammed in here. This is ok, but I don’t think the box should be that spacious either as you don’t want the bottle moving about and perhaps getting bashed or knocked. The box is a light pink colour and it looks expensive. The box is good quality and thick as well.

The bottle is lovely. It looks really feminine and girly. The bottle is quite wide as well and a short, wide sort of circle shape. The glass is clear and you can see the light pink liquid through it. Again this look girly and pretty. There is a black ring around the neck of the bottle and there is black on the lid as well as a nice shiny gold bit. The gold doesn’t look like it would tarnish or flake off, and I think this adds to the expensive look of the bottle. The label is branded into the bottle and although quite small branding ...

• Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Perfume
      you know it is a brand name.

This scent lasts for ages. I sprayed this first thing and could smell it last thing at night. Although it is a lot fainter, it is a nice scent and I would reapply but only if I wanted to smell the initial scent again.

This smells like a fresh, expensive, slightly fruity scent. There is dashes of oriental scents in here, but the smells I could smell are Peach, Ginger, Citrus scents like Grapefruit as well as a slightly

spicy scent and the odd dash of Roses.

A gorgeous scent that I would recommend if you like expensive, soft subtle scents that last a good time. Perfect for evening and day wear. I would say this is suited to most ages but I would perhaps say 25-40 is the age bracket. This is worthy of the more expensive price, but great that I got it on offer and I will look out for it on the special price when I need another bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562002999531128/k2311a0220/2.20.10