Kellogg’s Frosted Wheats Chocolate Little Bites
  • In milk this cereal turns mushy but is still delicious because who can beat chocolate milk
  • I wholeheartedly recommend this cereal over the other shredded wheats

• by carblover

Cereal is my favorite food item. However, it is always difficult to find the cereal that taste good and is healthy. Most cereals are inundated with chemicals, sugar, and unnecessary salt. Now that I’m older, I feel that I need to make the transition to more adult cereals that are high in fiber and low in sugar. Having tried bran flakes, I don’t think that I am ready to make that transition. However, my friend recommended this cereal,

saying that it’s different from other fiber cereals in that it tastes just like a chocolate cracker.

In milk this cereal turns mushy but is still delicious because who can beat chocolate milk? It has sufficient sugar to please any palate, including kids. It is well-frosted on one side and it is the quarter of the size of regular shredded wheat. I inspected one little bite and saw that it has actual chocolate chips inside.

I wholeheartedly recommend ...

• this cereal over the other shredded wheats. It is really delicious in cold milk and also by itself as it is a healthier alternative to chocolate. I wish other companies would add chocolate to their cereals instead of marshmallows, dried fruit, or high fructose corn syrup. “No one doesn’t like chocolate.” What a way to make the most awful cereal – shredded wheat – into something likable to most children. Although my daughter will not touch the regular
        shredded wheat, she loved this cereal and claimed it taste just like chocolate milk. It is high in fiber, low in fat, and even has some protein compared to other cereals. My kids also like to take it as a snack when they are at soccer practice. In addition, Kellogg’s has also released their regular Frosted Wheats in the Little Bites form, and, with 50 biscuits per serving, it really makes you feel that you are getting more for your calorie buck.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272002999281128/k2311a0220/2.20.10