Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge  » Electronics  »
  • Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge is one of the best Cricut Cartridges available for little girls who just adore Hello Kitty
  • One of my favorite features of this Cricut Cartridge is that you can turn any of the images on this cartridge into a card, and I love to make cards for all different occasions
  • I was really impressed that the actual Hello Kitty cat was so easy to assemble
  • My five year old daughter can even put these together with no problem what - so-ever
  • This is definitely a great cartridge to have on hand if you have little girls, or know people who have young girls as so many people love and know Hello Kitty

• by articlewriter555

Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge is one of the best Cricut Cartridges available for little girls who just adore Hello Kitty. One of my favorite features of this Cricut Cartridge is that you can turn any of the images on this cartridge into a card, and I love to make cards for all different occasions. I love to use brightly colored cardstock in all of my paper crafts, and this cartridge allows me the opportunity to do just that and have a lot of fun doing so.

I was really impressed that the actual Hello Kitty cat was so easy to assemble. I own all of the Disney character Cricut cartridges, and some of those can be quite impossible and frustrating to put together, leaving me trying to figure

out which pieces go where, and then I typically give up and throw a lot of paper away. Not with this cartridge. I have made Hello Kitty’s in many different sizes from small to big, and they have all been able to be put together in no time at all. My five year old daughter can even put these together with no problem what - so-ever.

The cards are also a lot of fun. There is a card button feature right on the overlay so that you can turn any of the designs into that shape card. We have had a lot of fun with these, and there are graphics for many different holidays. We have made Halloween cards, birthday cards, and even Christmas cards with this cartridge. My ...

• daughter even sent out her own Christmas cards this year to her friends using this Cricut cartridge.

This is one Cricut cartridge in which I feel like the booklet that is included with it is quite important. It really shows you a good indication of what shades of color to use on the graphics, and they look quite beautiful when you use the right colors. Of course, you can use whatever you may like, but it always looks the best when you use what is recommended. This is definitely a great cartridge to have on hand if you have little girls, or know people who have young girls as so many people love and know Hello Kitty.

If you plan to use this cartridge for the Hello Kitty cats

themselves, they look really nice if after you assemble them you add a touch of glitter. This can be done with glitter glue, which you can find at most major craft retailers for really cheap. I have used this many of times on her clothing and bow, and it really gives it that added touch I was looking for. I have used this cartridge many of times in my two daughters scrapbooks.

If you are looking for a fun Cricut cartridge for your little girl, this is one you will want to add into your collection for sure. There are tons of cute graphics on it, and you can turn them into cards! It is well worth the investment, as it can be a little more expensive than some cartridges.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162002999151028/k2311a0220/2.20.10