Qwest Home Phone Service  » General services  »
  • I am generally satisfied wtih my service, and consider Qwest to be a reliable phone service provider
  • I like that Qwest provides Service Bundles, which help roll in long ditance, DirecTv satellite television service and more into one bill
  • This is a convenient service for many people, although I can't get it because my DirecTv package won't transfer
  • Now I don't have to wonder who is calling, and that is peace of mind for a very small cost for me and my family

• by Jenn

I have a Qwest home phone package that includes long distance for five cents a minute, with no charge after $25 of long distance calling per month. I am generally satisfied wtih my service, and consider Qwest to be a reliable phone service provider. I have had an account with them for almost 10 years now, in various cities, and the service is always consistant.

I like that

Qwest provides Service Bundles, which help roll in long ditance, DirecTv satellite television service and more into one bill. This is a convenient service for many people, although I can’t get it because my DirecTv package won’t transfer. I couldn’t get a straight answer on why that was, and intend to follow up. I would rather have all my bills rolled into one, as it is less to ...

• think about.

Qwest also provides me with Caller ID service for about $7 a month, which I feel is reasonable for having control over what calls I take. Before, I was screening calls, and it gets annoying waiting for the machine to pick up, especially if no one leaves a message. Now I don’t have to wonder who is calling, and that is peace of mind for a very

small cost for me and my family.

I don’t use Qwest for internet or wireless phone service, but if I did, I could get a discount by bundling with my home phone service. The discount isn’t enough to make me switch, but its a nice option for the future if I ever decide to switch.

Overall, I have been pretty happy with Qwest, and will continue to use them as my home phone provider.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252002999091028/k2311a0220/2.20.10