Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal  » Food  »
  • I really love eating healthy, but can't help that I have quite a sweet tooth
  • Some things are worth splurging on, and a quality, delicious breakfast cereal should be a staple in all households

• by Jenn

I really love eating healthy, but can’t help that I have quite a sweet tooth. General Mills’ Honey Nut Cheerios is the perfect balance for me: a sweet, crunchy cereal that has healthy whole grains which may be good for my heart. Plus, this cereal is naturally low calorie/low fat, low sodium and low sugar, all of which are important to me.

I also want to feed my family healthy foods, and

I feel good giving Honey Nut Cheerios to my young son and husband for breakfast, or a snack any time. We eat cereal at all times of day, and I even pack Honey Nut Cheerios in my son’s lunch for a snack. It also makes a on-the-go breakfast food, as I can toss some in a baggie and my son can eat them on the way to school. So convenient ...

• for me!

Honey Nut Cheerios can be a bit expensive, so I try and stock up when they are on sale. I do buy generic sometimes, though they just don’t taste the same. Some things are worth splurging on, and a quality, delicious breakfast cereal should be a staple in all households. I am willing to spend a bit more to get the ‘real deal’!

Besides, the generic brand doesn’t feature that

adorable honey bee! The Honey Nut Cheerios commercials with the bee are so cute, just thinking about him makes me giggle out loud! It also makes mu wish I had some Honey Nut Cheerios right now! I don’t know what makes them so delicious, but it amazes me that something so simple is just so satisfying. I will always have this cereal at the top of my favorite foods lists!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272002999081028/k2311a0220/2.20.10