Paid surveys online
1.0
  • After trying relentlessly, however, I have yet to find an online survey company that has acutally sent me money to date

• by cjaneb877
      If you are looking to make a quick buck, online surveys are an easy way to accomplish that goal. After trying relentlessly, however, I have yet to find an online survey company that has acutally sent me money to date.

Lightspeed Panel is one that I have tried that seems fairly easy to use.

They send emails to me, and I can quickly and accurately complete surveys.

They then track my points and enter me into sweepstakes, from what I

understand.

Now, from what I have found, rather than paying direct money to people, survey companies will often say that they are entering you into contests for prizes, or sweepstakes, or things of that nature.

Personally, I have yet to win anything, even after entering in numerous surveys on many sights.

The other thing that I have found is that if you go to sign up for one survey, they will often ask you to sign up for ten other companies ...

• that will send you surveys that are supposedly paid.

Once you give them your email address though, you begin receiving emails from companies a,b,c,d, and e and by the time everything is all said and done, you no longer know which companies are sending you which surveys and it gets awfully confusing.

Some survey companies are extremely confusing, also, because they will ask you to, for example, let them know if you like snickers or hershey bars better.

You submit your

answer, and then they tell you that if you sign up for BMG Music, ten magazines, and spend a hundred dollars at websights x,y, and z, then you will win a flatscreen tv.

Yea right.

So, overall, I have been very dissatisfied with the world of survey taking.

There are a ton of scams out there, and many of them seem to teeter right along that line of being dishonest, but trying to make it look like they’re honest, which I find highly agrivating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6261099901231/k2311a1026/10.26.06