Chi Ceramic Flat Iron  » Electronics  »
  • Safety wise, I have not had any problem, it has a long cord so moving it around especially around the roots of my hair, was not difficult nor did I ever accidentally burn myself or anything

• by Esmeralda

I have really thick, curly and frizzy hair. Needless to say my hair is not easy to manage. My hairdresser has remarked how dry and thick my hair is, although she loves my curls. I needed an iron that would not take a lot of my time as my schedule is very packed and I just really do not want to spend so much time on my hair even if I was not very busy.

With the

Chi Ceramic Flat Iron, my hair looks smooth, shiny and less messy, even frizz free. Basically my hair just looks sleek and polished after I use the Chi, this is something I have wanted for so long.

The Chi iron is small, this makes it easier for me to grab the root of my hair. My hair is also slightly longer than medium length, plus it is thick, so it takes some time to get the sleek look I want. I have tried other straightening irons but none make my hair look they way I wanted it, naturally straight silky hair. With other irons my hair was straightened but it looked fried because of the frizz. So the Chi is the first iron I have used that gives me a frizz free look. As mentioned above, I needed something that would not take too much time so the Chi, heats up real ...

• Chi Ceramic Flat Iron
      fast and I only need to go through the sections of my hair just once, that’s it. With other irons, I had to go through a section of my hair a few times to get it to look as sleek as I want. So imagine doing that with the rest of my hair and how time consuming that was. I basically gave up on hair straightening until a friend recommended me the Chi, she let me
      use it a few times, and I just had to get my own. It is expensive but worth it, maybe if there are sales, so far I have not seen any sales for this, you could get it at a cheaper price. Safety wise, I have not had any problem, it has a long cord so moving it around especially around the roots of my hair, was not difficult nor did I ever accidentally burn myself or anything.

Chi Ceramic Flat Iron

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161902998921128/k2311a0219/2.19.10