Eskinol whitening pressed powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's good to cover up oiliness and blemishes on the face and I love the small make up sponge that comes with it

• by bbyshe

I am looking for a whitening pressed powder with good coverage and good thing I was able to see Eskinol whitening pressed powder in the grocery. It is a cheap pressed powder but its coverage on my face is wonderful.

It’s good to cover up oiliness and blemishes on the face and I love

the small make up sponge that comes with it.

It is not like the other pressed powders which only give your face minimal coverage almost comparable to baby powder.

This product is mild but it covers up blemishes on the right places.

The whitening effect is an added bonus too.

It does ...

• not just even out the skintone but it gives added benefits to whiten facial skin internally.

It’s very mild and it does not cause my face to breakout.

I also love the mild scent and the coverage lasts the whole day.

One would only need a few touch ups when using this.

Ever since I became a user of Eskinol pressed powder there is no more need for me to try more expensive facial powders.

This does all the works for me.

It is not cakey at all and I use the fair shade because I’m on the fair side and works so well on my face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311902998901128/k2311a0219/2.19.10