Chicopee Tire and auto service in Chicopee  » Cars  »
705 Chicopee street Chicopee MA 01013
  • Chicopee Tire in Chicopee is one of the best places to buy your tires at in the Chicopee and Springfield area
  • Chicopee Tire definitely will not mess you around or say one thing and mean another
  • I cant stand when shops screw or try to screw me over in prices and I found peace of mind knowing I was actually getting a good deal on tires when I went to buy some at Chicopee Tire
  • I love deals and so will you so if you need a tire at a cheap price keep Chicopee Tire in mind

• by thereviewerat1

Chicopee Tire in Chicopee is one of the best places to buy your tires at in the Chicopee and Springfield area. I really think that this place is one of the better places to do business with in regards to tires.

I loved this place because you knew you were not going to get screwed over on prices. Chicopee Tire definitely will not mess you around or say one thing and mean another. I cant stand when shops screw

or try to screw me over in prices and I found peace of mind knowing I was actually getting a good deal on tires when I went to buy some at Chicopee Tire.

I had to buy a tire from there and I don’t like buying new tires and Chicopee Tire had the use tire that I needed and they only charged me like $30 for it and it was going for $50 and it was not in that ...

• bad of shape to begin with so I actually got a great deal. I love deals and so will you so if you need a tire at a cheap price keep Chicopee Tire in mind.

The person behind the counter of Chicopee Tire always knows their stuff and I always got answers to car questions and they never once tried to sell me something I didn’t need or even attempt to screw me over. Not many shops are like this

and these people at Chicopee Tire go the extra mile for their customers. They also do car repairs their and although I never had a car repaired there the prices are still cheap because I have friends who have went there for repairs. This place is freaking great! Great service, customer service and prices, there is nothing bad to say about this place. Come on down and get a tire at this place if you are in the Chicopee Area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91902998861128/k2311a0219/2.19.10