Al’s diner in Chicopee MA  » Restaurants  »
2.0
14 Yelle Street Chicopee, MA 01013
  • If you go to Al’s diner I recommend that you DO NOT get the French toast
  • I think pancakes are the only thing I would tell you to get

• by thereviewerat1

Al’s diner in Chicopee is not a very good diner to go and eat at. Breakfast, lunch or dinner will be bad if you go there, I can almost guarantee you that much! Al’s diner is located in a heavy trafficked area so you would think that this place would have great food all the time but guess again!

If you go to Al’s diner I recommend that you DO NOT get the French toast. It is so greasy and it doesn’t taste good at

all! If you want dinner food than stay away from the steak because I can almost guarantee that it will be rough and tough, yuck! Those two food items are gross when Al’s diner serves them and it’s a shame because they have potential to actually make these two items better.

Al’s diner is usually dead most days but certain times at night and early mornings and weekend mornings tended to be the busiest. I went to Al’s diner about five times. The first two times ...

• I got steak and French toast and the other times I stuck with pancakes. The pancakes were actually decent and worth going back for. I think pancakes are the only thing I would tell you to get.

Al’s diner is also way too small. I would say that a total of 20 people can be seated in there! When it was busy I got very anxious because I couldn’t even have a conversation with the person I was with and I felt very cramped in. It

was actually quite awkward to be honest. They need to seriously add a small addition on so more people have more room.

I am not a fan of Al’s diner but I will say their prices are fair and you can go there with $12 and get a meal and a drink for yourself on that budget but like I said the food is horrible and greasy and looks pretty sickening so it is up to you if you think that kind of quality is worth the $12.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71902998831128/k2311a0219/2.19.10