Smallville Season 7 episode 11  » TV  »
  • It involved the return of Oliver Queen/Green Arrow who I love and was pleased to see is back
  • I don't like the arrow thing but the gorgeous actor and his relationship with Lois is pretty interesting
  • Not to mention Lana who has turned into a hacker who has amazing skills when it comes to computers
  • Every little thing they do to make the character of Lana less boring is not working

• by Urban Beaute

This was a very good episode of Smallville. It involved the return of Oliver Queen/Green Arrow who I love and was pleased to see is back. Lex paying some chick to do his dirty work and get him Green Arrow, Clark and Lana’s already strained relationship.

So the Green Arrow is

back and it’s really cool to see him back. I don’t like the arrow thing but the gorgeous actor and his relationship with Lois is pretty interesting.

I was really sad to see his relationship with Lois ending but obviously since Lois is destined for Clark it had to happen.

I hated ...

• the new character they introduced - Dinah. I’m sure they could have got a better actress to play her.

Lex’s schemes are getting a bit silly and this was one episode where he annoyed me. Not to mention Lana who has turned into a hacker who has amazing skills

when it comes to computers. Every little thing they do to make the character of Lana less boring is not working.

A good episode overall as I have a feeling introducing Oliver back into the fold means we get to see the Justice League in the future. Well here’s hoping!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101902998821128/k2311a0219/2.19.10