The Babyliss Rebel Porcelain Conical Hair Curling Wand  » Electronics  »
  • I have to say I found the Babyliss Porcelain Conical Wand very easy to use indeed

• by sampriestley

I recently bought the Babyliss Rebel Porcelain Conical wand for use on my 12 year old daughter’s hair. The wand was well packaged and came in pink, so that was a good start. The main worry I had about using the wand was that my daughter could easily burn herself, as the wand is exposed and offers no protection to your skin, so I curled her hair for her to see how it would work.

The wand comes with a mat which you can rest the curler on while you are busy with the hair or to let it cool

down once you’ve finished using it. There are also two three fingered gloves for you to use to protect your hands while using the wand.

At the end of the wand is a cool tip that will stay cool, so that you can hold the wand in place and hold the ends of the hair at the end of the curler. I have to say I found the Babyliss Porcelain Conical Wand very easy to use indeed.

There are red and green indicator lights on the curler which show you when the right temperature has been reached to begin styling.

• There is a guide in the instruction leaflet that comes with the wand that shows you, depending on the thickness of your hair, the heat you will need for styling.

This corresponds with a dial on the wand which is numbered. Turn the dial to the right number for your hair and the wand will heat up accordingly.

I styled my daughter’s hair with this wand and had no problems whatsoever. I began by taking sections of her hair and simply winding it around the wand, keeping the end of the hair in place at the cool end of the

wand.

I then held it there for a short time and when I released the hair we were left with beautiful curls. I would recommend this curler to anyone.

It is easy to use and really does work, unlike other curlers we have tried. My daughter has particularly thin, straight hair, so if it works for her it will work for any hair type.

Just be careful when using it as the wand is not protected by anything to stop you from burning your skin. Use the gloves provided and always lay the wand on the mat, and you can’t go wrong.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161902998701128/k2311a0219/2.19.10