Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • However, I decided to give it another try because my skin has changed severely
  • I think its hormonal or because of stress
  • So I learned that even if you have oily skin, you still have to moisturize
  • Also, I have not noticed any significant improvement with the pimples either
  • I bought this moisturizer when it was on sale for half off so I guess I do not have much to complain about

• by pennylane

I used this in high school and did not really care much for it. However, I decided to give it another try because my skin has changed severely. Recently, I have been breaking out a lot. I think its hormonal or because of stress. Either way, this is something I have to deal with now. I cannot use half the stuff I used to use when I was a teenager.

Basically I cannot use anything that is heavy or really moisturizing, or anything that has oil in it. I used to use Ponds a lot. I used to for years, and was really good to my skin. However, if I use it now I will completely break out. I hate this because its like I have to re-learn all about my skin all over again.

Right

now my skin is combination oily. I still have to moisturize it though. I have gone without moisturizing it, and gotten dry skin patches all over my face. So I learned that even if you have oily skin, you still have to moisturize. So I did some research and found out that a lot of people like the clean and clear dual action moisturizer.

I had hated using it as a teenager, so I was a little skeptical about buying it. However, at my local CVS they had a “buy one get the other one half off” sale going on. And this was the only moisturizer that qualified. So against my better judgment I went ahead and bought it. I hated this moisturizer when I was a teenager because it really dried out my skin.

And ...

• not a lot has changed now. Well, it did not really dry out my skin because my skin is pretty oily these days, but it just does not feel right. For starters, I hate the smell. It smells really awful. Also, I have not noticed any significant improvement with the pimples either.

I absolutely hate having pimples on my face. I do not feel like myself at all. I have been going crazy trying to find a miracle product, or any homemade product for that matter, that will help with my pimples and pimple scars. So far, I have not really found anything.

I bought this moisturizer when it was on sale for half off so I guess I do not have much to complain about.

At least I did not spend a ton of money

on it. I would give this moisturizer a five out of ten because its just so mediocre. I have been using it for more than a week now and I have not seen any improvements. Its just really disappointing. I had read some really good reviews about it online, that is why I decided to give it a try.

However, for me it just is not working. It has done absolutely nothing for my pimples. And the smell is so terrible. It reminds me of something very unpleasant. I do not even know how to describe it.

It smells like medicine. I will use this moisturizer a few more times. And if nothing happens, I’m going to toss it and look for another moisturizer that will help with my pimples. I do not have time to waste.

Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311902998631128/k2311a0219/2.19.10