T-Mobile Prepaid Phone Service
  • I like how easy it is to put more minutes on my cell phone right from the T-Mobile refill now button in my phone's address book
  • I almost never have a problem connecting a call, even when traveling
  • The options are a bit limited, but I know there's gotta be a better one than what I currently have

• by Jenn

I have been a T-Mobile prepaid customer for about three years now. I see no need to upgrade to a contract service, and am happy that I can control what I spend on my phone. I pay 10 cents a minute, which is acceptable for the amount of minutes I use.

I like how easy it is to put more minutes on

my cell phone right from the T-Mobile “refill now” button in my phone’s address book. I simply push the call button for the refill, and the automated process walks me through my minutes selection and purchase. I can choose to put $10, $25, $50 or $100 worth of minutes on my phone, and I usually choose $50. This will last me, on ...

• average, about two months. That is way cheaper than any other monthly bill would be, even for a plan with limited minutes.

T-Mobile has offered me pretty reliable service. I almost never have a problem connecting a call, even when traveling. Since the phone is prepaid, there is no such thing as roaming charges; all my US calls cost 10 cents a minute

from anywhere in the US. I am not sure what international rates would work out to.

Overall, I am fairly satisfied with my T-Mobile prepaid service, and don’t feel the need to change cell phone service providers any time soon. I may upgrade my phone though! The options are a bit limited, but I know there’s gotta be a better one than what I currently have!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221902998621128/k2311a0219/2.19.10