Fanta soda  » Food  »
  • I think it might have come out around the time that D&G, what used to be the major Jamaican soda company had stopped leading and the Trinidadian soda, Busta seemed to become popular
  • It seemed to be just right, and after I had tasted the pineapple flavour, the pineapple became my favourite flavour
  • This was because I thought it tasted a little nearer to pineapple flavour than a few other sodas did

• by redtape

When the brand of soda Fanta became popular a couple years ago, I was interested in trying it because I had heard a couple people say that it tasted pretty good. I think it might have come out around the time that D&G, what used to be the major Jamaican soda company had stopped leading and

the Trinidadian soda, Busta seemed to become popular.

When I tasted my first fanta, which was a Fanta orange soda, I fell in love with it. It was not completely sweet like some of the other sodas I had tasted, and neither was it too full of acid. It seemed to be just right, and after ...

• I had tasted the pineapple flavour, the pineapple became my favourite flavour. This was because I thought it tasted a little nearer to pineapple flavour than a few other sodas did. I thought the same for the orange, and soon orange became my favourite Fanta soda.

Recently, the Jamaican brand of soda, D&G has become popular

once again, and it seems to have booted Fanta and that Trinidadian company Busta out of the top spots; but I still drink Fanta from time to time and indulge in the flavours that I usually see. These are Fanta orange, Fanta pineapple and Fanta Grape. I used to see Fanta apple, but I haven’t seen that in ages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271902998591128/k2311a0219/2.19.10