Spa naturals milk and honey foaming bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have rarely writing a review for a bath product before, but this is so amazing that I just have to sit down and write a review on it
  • I bought this foaming bath because I found it at the 99 cent store
  • And since it was only a dollar I thought why the heck not
  • I was reaching for my regular body wash when I decided to take a bath, if only it was going to be for ten minutes
  • I would highly recommend the spa naturals milk and honey foaming bath to everyone and absolutely anyone

• by pennylane

I have rarely writing a review for a bath product before, but this is so amazing that I just have to sit down and write a review on it. I bought this foaming bath because I found it at the 99 cent store. And since it was only a dollar I thought why the heck not. Honestly I was not expecting much from it, since I did buy it for ninety nine cents. However, I am just so blown away. I am truly amazed when a product works way beyond its price tag.

And this product is one of them. I just used it in the shower actually. I was reaching for my regular body wash when I decided to take a bath, if only it was going to be for ten minutes.

So ran myself a bath and then used the spa naturals milk and honey foaming bath. My skin right now feels baby smooth.

I am not even exaggerating. I could go without applying lotion because my skin just feels really soft and moisturized already. After only one use, my skin already feels so smooth. I cannot wait to try it out again. I was a little skeptical about buying this product because it was a dollar at a discount store.

And usually, I have stayed away from buying makeup from such stores. I then thought that I could just toss it if I did not like it, or give it to my roommate, since it was only a dollar. However, I am very glad I went head and bought it. Also, the bottle ...

• is very big so I think it will definitely last me a long time. I was in the tub for about ten minutes.

I applied the foaming bath on my skin and then I ran some in the water. It immediately started foaming, and I took a nice bath. Even if it was for a very short while, it was the most relaxing ten minutes of the whole day. Also, I really like the smell. I love the smell of honey.

Next time I go to the 99 cent store I will buy a couple of these because I like stocking up on products that I really like. You never know when they might discontinue it. However, I think it will be a while before I go to the 99 cent store because

the bottle is so big and I only take baths like once every two weeks. So I think this will last me at least three months. I would recommend this foaming bath to everyone, especially those who are trying to save a little bit of money.

Seriously, go to the 99-cent store. They have this product and many more wonderful ones there. I will definitely never shop anywhere else again. This product gets a solid ten for me because it is so affordable yet works so well. There is absolutely no need to spend seven or more dollars on other bath products.

Trust me, I have seen those at target. Be smart with your money. Be frugal with your money. I would highly recommend the spa naturals milk and honey foaming bath to everyone and absolutely anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311902998521028/k2311a0219/2.19.10