Baby Basics Baby Formula  » Baby care  »
  • Because premature babies can often battle terrible bouts of gas and discomfort as their little tummies are expanding, I thought I'd give it a try and see if I noticed any changes
  • Now, if I am to compare that price to a large container of Emfamil or Similac formula, there is over a ten dollar difference there in cost
  • I would highly recommend this entire line of products to anyone who is either expecting a baby, or who already has one, but is still in that ultimate search phase for the best baby products

• by cjaneb877
      Enfamil. Similac. Nestle.

The baby formulas out there today are numerous. Some contain iron, others have an extra percentage of DHA, or lipil.

Some are milk-based, and others are soy-based. One thing they all have in common, is that they’re all costly! I have had four premature babies within the past four years, and I have tried just about every formula known to man.

One of the nursing mothers that came to my home acutally suggested that I try Baby Basics Formula, a brand that is manufactured and sold by Acme Grocery Stores. She said that there is a component within

this particular line of formulas that is supposed to be easier for babies to digest, and prevent the discomfort of gas pain.

Because premature babies can often battle terrible bouts of gas and discomfort as their little tummies are expanding, I thought I’d give it a try and see if I noticed any changes. To my surprise, all of my babies responded instantly to this Baby Basics line of formulas.

Not only did gas pains essentially cease to exist for each of my children, but they absolutely loved the taste of the formula, in and of itself! To my surprise, Baby Basics costs only about ...

• fourteen dollars when it is on sale at Acme for the largest container. Now, if I am to compare that price to a large container of Emfamil or Similac formula, there is over a ten dollar difference there in cost.

Furthermore, the soy formula does not cost any additional money in the Baby Basics line of formulas, which is wonderful for parents who have a baby who preferences or requires the soy based formula, in opposition to the milk-based formula. I have recently discovered that Baby Basics also makes diapers, and they too, are much lower in cost than any major brand of diaper.

To

my surprise, they too work far better than any other diaper I have tried with my children. They not only provide ample cushioning for babies, but they seem to fit the natural stature of children very well, and they do not leak or seem to fit boys differently than girls.

I would highly recommend this entire line of products to anyone who is either expecting a baby, or who already has one, but is still in that ultimate search phase for the best baby products. Baby Basics also makes baby wipes that are just out of this world, and several other products that are well-made and reasonable in cost!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54261099851231/k2311a1026/10.26.06