Avon Incandessence Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • It reminds me of DKNY Be Delicious (which I will have to review next as I love the scent)
  • I sprayed this early in the morning and it lasted a good 6 hours before I decided to freshen up and spray again
  • The musk scent of it made it even more heavy smelling, and I think it smells that bit old style as well

• by leeanne

This fragrance has been out in Avon for quite a while. It doesn’t seem to be on offer that much so hold the price well. It costs £12 for a 50ml bottle which is a lot for an Avon product. The most I’ve seen is this on offer for £9, which is a far cry from the usual half price offer.

You get this in the usual Avon way, from an Avon Rep, on the Avon Website or sometimes on e-bay.

The box for this is a square and looks a nice cube shape. It looks nice and shiny and the box is

made of quite thick cardboard as well. It looks a more expensive packaging, which is ok, but when you look in the Avon book or online you don’t see the box, and after you buy it the box goes in the bin, so I don’t see the point of an expensive box. Avon is known for having good enough products, but at a good price as well.

The bottle of this is nice. It reminds me of DKNY Be Delicious (which I will have to review next as I love the scent). It is the same circular ball shape and the lid ...

• has a covering that comes quite a bit down the bottle. The bottle stays sturdy enough though as the bottom is flat. The glass feels thick as well and again the bottle looks quite expensive looking. You can see the light orange liquid through the bottle and the shiny lid bit is ok, but a tad too golden for my liking especially after the orange liquid.

So how does this smell? I was expecting this to smell like Oranges with a bit Musk through it, but I was wrong, this smells very flowery, and seems to be heavier scented flowers like Orange

Roses, Lillies etc, no light Daisy scents here.

The scent seems to last a good while as well. I sprayed this early in the morning and it lasted a good 6 hours before I decided to freshen up and spray again.

The smell is nice but it isn’t 1 I would use all that often. It is quite a heavy scent and not what I would have expected. The musk scent of it made it even more heavy smelling, and I think it smells that bit old style as well.

Perhaps quite a nice enough scent, but not the kind I normally go for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561902998491028/k2311a0219/2.19.10