Disney Belle Perfume
2.5
  • Since she thinks she is all grown up, she wanted a bottle of Perfume, and I found this online for £4.79 for a brand new 100ml bottle
  • Since this seems to be aimed at kids, I wasn’t expecting a heavy proper Perfume, but considering the price and size of this, then I thought it was a good price for what it was
  • Not sure if this is the normal price for this, or a special offer but being such a large brand name I would have expected it to cost a lot more

• by leeanne

This is a super cute design of a perfume bottle. I had to have a sniff of this before I gave this to my 7 year old Niece. Since she thinks she is all grown up, she wanted a bottle of Perfume, and I found this online for £4.79 for a brand new 100ml bottle. Since this seems to be aimed at kids, I wasn’t expecting a heavy proper Perfume, but considering the price and size of this, then I thought it was a good price for what it was.

The box for this is quite nice. It is large and looks like the sort

of box you get a Barbie doll in. it has a large see through plastic bit on the front where you can see the Perfume bottle, and a good amount of pink cardboard on the box as well. Certainly a big box for the money. I was expecting this to be in some tiny box with just the Disney branding on it, but I was wrong. Not sure if this is the normal price for this, or a special offer but being such a large brand name I would have expected it to cost a lot more.

The bottle is a figure of Belle from ...

• Beauty and the Beast wearing a long yellow dress. It isn’t that large a figure, but you take the figure off and the Perfume is in the round bit at the bottom where Belle is standing. It seems to be quite a large bottle for a kid to perhaps hold, as it seems like this circular part would take up all their little hands. I’m sure after the scent is finished then the kid could play with the figure, and you don’t have to keep the figure on the bottle since it is contained in the bottom part.

This is more of a Perfumed Water

scent, but not in a bad way. It is a light scent which although seems strong enough for what it is, but it is just a light spritz of Apples and Roses with what I would say is Lily through it as well.

I sprayed this at a certain time, and after 2 hours I could only smell the faintest of scent from this, but this is what I was expecting.

This is a great scent for a little girl that wants things that adults have. It seems gentle enough, kind to the skin and won’t stink your little girl out. For the price you won’t go wrong.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561902998441028/k2311a0219/2.19.10