Avon Soft Musk Perfume
  • It is larger than I thought it would be for a 50ml bottle, but it is sort of thin and flat as well
  • It lasts an alright amount of time as well and I like it even when you can only smell a hint of this

• by leeanne

Perhaps I will struggle to describe this scent as it is just Musk scent in a bottle, but since it is a nice scent I will try to elaborate a bit about it.

This normally costs £8 for the 50ml bottle in Avon, but I got it on a special offer of the odd price of £3.80. bit of a strange price, but I’m not complaining. I’ve seen it on offer for £4 and £5 quite often as well.

This is available the usual ways that Avon products are. From an Avon rep or on the Avon website, sometimes pops up on e-bay as well,

The box

is a light pink colour, a sort of dusky pink. It is larger than I thought it would be for a 50ml bottle, but it is sort of thin and flat as well. The writing is in a light brown colour and it doesn’t look expensive, but it looks ok.

The bottle looks alright. Again it is quite thin and flat but seems to stand quite tall. It is more of a rectangular shape rather than a square and is sort of frosted as well. The glass is see through as well and you can see the very light pink liquid. The lid is attatched ...

• to the bottle and on a long plastic bit, which is a light pink colour as well.

So how does this smell? It is nice. It is quite fresh smelling even though it is a Musk scent and I guess that’s where the Soft Musk comes through. It isn’t quite as heavy as I was expecting, and there seems to be the odd light floral scent mixed through this. Perhaps some sparkling pink flowers and it is nice.

Once on your skin for a while it fades a bit and seems to warm ever so slightly. It lasts an alright amount of time as well and

I like it even when you can only smell a hint of this. This seems to fade drastically after the usual 20 minutes and leaves behind a very subtle gentle scent, which is ok for me. I normally go for fresh scents and sometimes fruity, and this is not what I would normally go for, but I like a bargain and am glad I tried it. I would say this is more a scent an older person may go for, and not quite a teenager scent, but I may be wrong.

A nice everyday scent, which is worth a try if you like slightly deeper Musky scents.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561902998421028/k2311a0219/2.19.10