MET TATHIONE Whitening Capsules  » Health  »
2.0
  • I bought a bottle containing 30 capsules which costs PHP1300 ++ for anyway if the result would be within two weeks within the 30 day period, I thought the amount of One thousand three hundred is very cheap as compared to my regular diamond peel procedure that costs me One Thousand per session
  • Also I thought that if I would take the capsule in 30 days then I would get more noticeable result because that is more than the two weeks grace period being talked by the previous users who benefited already
  • I would not want to buy from any direct sellers because I know there have been fake ones being sold at cheaper prices so I would not to take the risk
  • I was quite disappointed because I myself could not find any whitening effect indeed
  • Well in terms of building up my body resistance, I think it has been effective as I did not get even common colds while taking this Whitening Capsules

• by ladyli

Have you MET? Well that is the opening line of the well known celebrities who have been promoting and advertising this MET TATHIONE Whitening Capsules. They said that if you are want a supplement that can truly whiten your skin all over, MET TATHIONE is the trusted brand for it works inside out so that it gives evenly toned, and radiantly whiter skin in as little as two weeks. According to the advertisement it will also give other health benefits such as strengthening the immune system, removing toxins from the body, and boosting sexual potency.

As I was one among

the Filipinas who are dreaming for whiter complexion I actually gave MET TATHIONE Whitening Capsules a try. I’ve read that MET TATHIONE Whitening Capsules is the safest form of glutathione because it is in reduced form which is more effective and safe than the unreduced form.

According to some testimonies it could give whitening effect in two weeks so who would not be tempted? If indeed it could whiten in two is quite expensive. I bought a bottle containing 30 capsules which costs PHP1300 ++ for anyway if the result would be within two weeks within the 30 day period, I thought the amount of One thousand three hundred is very cheap as compared to my regular diamond peel procedure that costs me One Thousand per session.

Also I thought that if I would take the capsule in 30 days then I would get more noticeable result because that is more than the two weeks grace period being talked by the previous users who benefited already. So, I bought my MET TATHIONE Whitening Capsules from Mercury Drug Store.

I would not want to buy from any direct sellers because I know there have been fake ones being sold at cheaper prices so I would not ...

• MET TATHIONE Whitening Capsules
      to take the risk. So I took one capsule each day and was excited how it would be after two weeks.

Well oh well, after two weeks, I could not find any whitening effect. I was waiting for any positive comments from my friends and office mates and any of my family members but none.

I was quite disappointed because I myself could not find any whitening effect indeed. Then I read that if the purpose is whitening I had to take at least 2 capsules a day.

Well I thought that explained why I did not get good result. So for the remaining

15 capsules I took two each day so it took me only seven and half days to finish the remaining 15 capsules.

But to my dismay, I did not even get any lightening effect. Sorry, based on my true experience, my skin tone did not get any lighter at all.

Well in terms of building up my body resistance, I think it has been effective as I did not get even common colds while taking this Whitening Capsules. But with the whitening effect maybe it would take more capsules before it could be gained.

Well I am not financially ready for that so I stopped.

john says :

Galega’s — you keep on talking about side effects. Can you mention one? I’ve tried to research and i found non solid evidence about side effects.

Hi John,

I keep on Side Effects in reference to the possibility of overdosing Glutathione and Vitamin E. Metathione isn’t approved by FDA and hence there isn’t any credible study done for it. You need to search for side effects one may get if overdosing Glutathione and Vitamin E.

Gee says :

I am drinking 4 capsules per day. Its my 8th day last night. But when i tried to take it with myra-e. Got stomach upset till i vomit..
Today i am thinking to have 2 capsules instead and never drink myra e again. Is this the side effect when you mix up met and myra e?

Galega says :

It may be because of overdosing of Vitamin E. MET already contains very high dose of Vitamin E. You must not take any other Vit. E supplement while taking MET.

Brienne says :

Hello, why does MET gave me breakouts? And how long would it take before the breakout disappear?

Galega says :

Breakouts can happen for the few days when you start taking MET. And, that should be very light. However, if you are experiencing recurring breakouts problems with heavy pimples, then you may need to discontinue taking it. Your body may not be able to tackle the large amount of Glutathione and Vitamin E you are taking with MET.

Brienne says :

Lai says :

Is it safe for the hypothyroidism? I’ve been taking levothyroxine for lifetime.

Galega says :

It will be prudent on your part to consult a doctor before taking it. I would advise against it.

lorena says :

is it safe for me to use met while taking vit e and c separately too? tnx

Galega says :

Metathione already contains very high dose of Vitamin E. You should not take any other Vitamin E supplement while taking MET. You can take Vitamin C supplement. In fact, Vitamin C is recommended to be taken simultaneously with MET for better results. Just avoid Vitamin E supplement.

Grace Pero says :

Hi,

After one month of taking the product, is there any chances that we can see the results after one month.

Galega says :

Yes, one month is sufficient time to expect some result.

angel says :

hi Im taking 1 cap a day for a month, I havent seen any positive result, instead my room mates just told me im getting darker? why is it like that? I bought it from watsons and im sure its authentic, is there any side effects of getting more darker instead of becoming whiter?

Galega says :

Getting darker is not among the documented side effects of MET. There might be some other reason, like your facial skin is allergic to the ingredients of MET. In any case, you need to discontinue using it as you have already used it for fairly long duration without any positive result.

Albrenny says :

which product are you referring to Fish Oil, MET or myra-E?

Galega says :

Here, I am referring to MET. Myra E and Fish Oil are relatively safe supplements.

YVAN says :

HI, I AM 46 years old .. i dont know if this met thation is fated for me.. can u advise me pls,, thanks…

Galega says :

A person of 46 years old can use it. There should not be any problem. Just ensure to use it continuously for 3 months. After that, discontinue it for few months and then again you can start it, if you had seen some result.

cristina says :

MET makes my skin really white that’s why now I’m in hongkong I am looking for that but I don’t know where I can buy this in hongkong or how to ship it from the manufacturer..did anyone knows???

Jules says :

You can have it shipped to you here from Amazon:

Joshua says :

Sir, I’m 19 years old. can i used that MET?

Galega says :

Yes, it can be used after 19 years of age. You should stick with the recommended dose and take it continuously for maximum 3 months.

alice says :

Hi I’m currently taking met for a week now. Haven’t seen any result yet….maybe because I’m just in my fist week then I happens to dropped a t my dermathology’s clinic. I ask her I’m current taking met…then she told me that met will n not whiten my skin. Bec it w I all just flushed out in our body. Is it true? Am I just taking met in vain? H hope someone can ans me..

Galega says :

Glutathione is proven to have powerful impact on melanin and can whiten the facial skin. It is one of the main ingredient of MET. And, hence, MET can enhance the color of your facial skin. You have taken it just for one week and this is very short duration to expect result.

Casp says :

re : I was quite disappointed because I myself could not find any whitening effect indeed
You have to take it regularly and stay out of the sun

Galega says :

Staying out of the Sun is not a requirement. That would be tough for working women or men. Users can use a good sunscreen cream.

Janno battz says :

I’ve been taking met before, so far it has a good result for almost 2 months I’ve been using, my friends noticed my skin become fair,my problem of taking met was my monthly period I had a brownish and had a little blood during my menstruation, so I went to my OB,my doctor advice me to stop taking met. Then after a few months I’d stopped,I go back taking met again because I love the whitening effect of met, but my problem is the same side effect was happened.Anyone here can tell me or share the same experienced with mine..?

Galega says :

In this case, you should just avoid MET during menstruation cycle days. Further, you should not use MET continuously for more than three months.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341902998391028/k2311a0219/2.19.10