Garnier Fructis fortifying shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • One best thing about Garnier Fructis I like is its fruity smell
  • The vitamins on the label are abundant and in my experience I have not see any particular hair los for me by using Garnier Fructis shampoo

• by Just4u

Garnier Fructis fortifying shampoo is a good conditioner. The shampoo gives a good shiny look to my hair. As promised by Garnier, the Fructis shampoo smells fruity and rich.

But I am really skeptical about power of Garnier to keep my hairs dandruff free. So I normally use this shampoo only as a

conditioner.

The shampoo comes at a very reasonable price and even less than many other brands. Garnier shampoo also gives the feel of good quality also.

The packing is refreshingly cool. The green bottle looks very attractive and gives an added beauty to the bath room.

A small quantity of the shampoo works ...

• well for long time. Garnier Fructis works very well when rinsed with little amount of water.

One best thing about Garnier Fructis I like is its fruity smell. I have other shampoos for dandruff control.

But they smell like medicine many times and it is where the pleasant smell of Garnier Fructis shampoo

stands outstanding. Also the fortifying action is also one attraction I have noted.

The vitamins on the label are abundant and in my experience I have not see any particular hair los for me by using Garnier Fructis shampoo. Overall in my use, the action of Garnier Fructis is smooth and conditioning with not much dandruff control.

Garnier Fructis fortifying shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311902998361028/k2311a0219/2.19.10