Petsmart Pet Supplies - North Tucson/Marana, AZ  » Pets  »
Costco Dr, Tucson, AZ, 85741
  • I like that i can get a big box of biscuits for about $2, as well
  • Another thing I love is that I can get my dog groomed right in the Petsmart store for around $30, although I usually just bathe him at home
  • I think they do this so they can keep track of who's done

• by Jenn

I really enjoy shopping at the Petsmart on Costco Drive in North Tucson/Marana. They store has every pet item I could ever need, is well lit and organized. When I walk in, I feel like I will be able to find what I need. I also like how I always end up seeing tons of stuff I’m interested in that I didn’t even know I wanted. Petsmart is dangerous that way! This is especially true if I bring my son with me, who wants every pet and pet toy he sees. And Petsmart has quite a selection to choose from.

I also love that you can bring your pets to Petsmart! You can see all kinds of neat animals out for a stroll and shopping trip

with their owners, and I’ve seen some of the cutest animals ever just by going to pick up dog food. People need to pick up their animal’s dropping though!! Petsmart gives us wipes and paper towels, people…come on!

My favorite thing that Petsmart does is their adoption outreach programs. This Petsmart always has cats and kittens up for adoption, and often has adoption fairs to bring dogs and other pets for potential adoption. We’ve adopted several dogs and cats from Petsmarta doption fairs over the years, and love our critters dearly!

My animals have been healthy and well-tempered, and depending on the agency, most have come spayed and neutered with our Petsmart adoptions. We simply adopt, the surgery is completed, and I pick up my animals the next day.

• I love how simple this is. It’s good for the animals too, as it ensures they are fixed and prevents more homeless babies.

Petsmart has decent prices on their pet food, litters and toys as well. I also get most of my pet grooming products there. My dog shampoo runs about $4 for a big bottle, and lasts six months. I like that i can get a big box of biscuits for about $2, as well. Very economical, which is important to me. Cat food, new pet goldfish, dog toothpaste, you name it….my family and I get it at Petsmart! If there is an item we need, we know we can find it there.

Another thing I love is that I can get my dog groomed

right in the Petsmart store for around $30, although I usually just bathe him at home. I like the break now and then though, and they do an OK job. Not great, but I can take him there, come back a few hours later to get him, and he does come home smelling cleaner! And my dog likes the nifty bandana they tie around the dogs neck when they’re done. I think they do this so they can keep track of who’s done!

Overall, I’m satisfied with the level of custgomer service I get at this Petsmart as well. I often get offered to have help to my car or help finding things. Very friendly staff.

I will continue to shop at this Petsmart in Marana based on all the aforementioned!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291902998251028/k2311a0219/2.19.10