Garnier Fructis Style XXL Volume Thickening Mousse
  • One thing I love about the Fructis line is that, not only does it do what it says, is also smells ridiculously good
  • It's a good product and I like it, the 6.8 ounce canister lasts for a while, but I don't use it daily

• by Ash Marie

One thing I love about the Fructis line is that, not only does it do what it says, is also smells ridiculously good. Even the finishing product in the dye kits smell good. Garnier products stick out from everything else on the shelves because of their in-your-face green packaging.

This is

one of only two kinds of mousse I will use. It doesn’t damage my hair, it smells good, and it holds all day without making my hair feel tacky or heavy. It can be used for a variety of styles. I use it when I’m trying to do something more ...

• formal and I need some volume. It’s very easy to work with.

At 6.8 ounces for around $4, this is a little bit pricey for me. I got mine in a 4-for-$10 variety pack and I try to shop in places where I can get a good deal. It’s a good

product and I like it, the 6.8 ounce canister lasts for a while, but I don’t use it daily.

I really love the Fructis line. This is a great addition to my styling collection. I’ll keep buying it as long as they keep making it (and don’t jack up the price.)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311902998001028/k2311a0219/2.19.10