Nokia N73 Cellular Phone  » Phones  »
  • What i really liked about the N73 is it's camera- it has great resolution(I don't really know the specifications, but it's far better then most cell phone cameras I've seen), and the zoom is tottaly amazing, nothing like I've ever seen in a cell phone
  • You can still use your favourite tune as a ringtone, but that's not something really usefull

• by svarog
      I lost my good old Nokia 3210 a few days ago, and decided to go on something new. I got the N73 after a friend have told me he just got it, and it’s really nice.

First of all, the dimentions- It’s not the smallest cell phone out there.

a bit bigger then the Nokia 3210

i had before, but still fits in every pocket.

What i really liked about the N73 is it’s camera- it has great resolution(I don’t really know the specifications, but it’s far better then most cell phone cameras I’ve seen), and the zoom is tottaly amazing, nothing like I’ve ever seen in a cell phone.

Didn’t try ...

• the games on it, but my nephew seemed to be really happy when I let him play with my new phone.

The mp3 player is not really usefull, since the phone goes totally crazy with large storage memory cards, so I have to work with 32 mb SD cards, which can include no more then 10

songs, so I still have to carry my Ipod arround.

You can still use your favourite tune as a ringtone, but that’s not something really usefull.

The web browser on the other hand is tottaly awesome, and from now on instead of being bored in long bus rides I surf all over the net, no more stupid WAP, but real internet.

Nokia N73 Cellular Phone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37261099801131/k2311a1026/10.26.06