Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Natural Bronze Firming Butter
  • I dont have particularly un-toned skin but I cant say ive noticed any difference in that department since using this lotion
  • Overall, a product I very much love to use, but one that could definitely be improved

• by sure thing

As a woman who’se skin tone ranges from pale to pasty at any given time of the year, a gorgeous golden tan is something of a pipe dream for me. Ive always been scared off from fake tans by the hoards of orange oompa-loompa-like women roaming the streets who clearly subscribe to the “more is more” belief. Enter, Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Firming Butter.

Ive always liked the sweet cocoa-y scent of Palmer’s products so when I saw that

they had a gradual tanning moisturizer on the shelves, I had to try it. It goes on slightly thicker than other moisturizers ive tried but there is no denying that it is one super rich lotion. My legs felt so soft and smooth after application that ive become a convert. It builds up to a nice natural glow, which is a look ive always wanted to have, without the possibility of skin cancer. If you use it every day it ...

• can build up to an unnaturally dark tan, so I have been careful to use it every second or third day in order to maintain a nice natural look.

There are only things about this product that are a little disappointing. While the formula is super rich and good for the skin, it does take a very long time to soak into the skin which means that if you’re moisturising then going out in a hurry, you might get some transfer

onto your clothes, or the tanner might collect in the seams of your clothes giving you an uneven colouring. The other thing is that it claims to be a firming and toning lotion, a claim ive yet to see eventuate with my skin. I dont have particularly un-toned skin but I cant say ive noticed any difference in that department since using this lotion.

Overall, a product I very much love to use, but one that could definitely be improved.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311902997991028/k2311a0219/2.19.10