Royal Canin Dog Food  » Pets  »
  • A lot of people are always wondering which type of food to feed their dogs, and this is definitely one that I would reccommend
  • When it comes to my dogs, they only get the best of the best for dog food as they are my world

• by littlebts

A lot of people are always wondering which type of food to feed their dogs, and this is definitely one that I would reccommend. When it comes to my dogs, they only get the best of the best for dog food as they are my world.

I have selected Royal Canin because I have seen nothing but great

results when using it.

My Pomeranian is a show dog, therefore I need food that provides a healthy, shiny coat and that is just what I get with Royal Canin.

Also, her breed is very prone to hypoglycemia (lack of sugar) and Royal Canin’s Pomeranian brand of food offers the perfect amount of sugar for the breed.

The ...

• great thing about this food is that they have a wide variety of foods to select from.

They have breed foods and age foods such as German Shepherd food, with all the necessary supplements for the breed, and puppy food up to six months.

They also offer adult foods and senior foods.

Although the food is fairly pricey

it is definitely worth it as I have seen nothing but good results.

Not to mention, the fun triangular shapes of the kibbles! I will continue to feed my dogs these foods as they contain no harmful products or any by products like so many other dog food brands do.

If you love your dog you would put him on Royal Canin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291902997810928/k2311a0219/2.19.10