Pedi-Paws nail file  » Pets  »
  • Although it seems like a great alternative it also has it's disadvantages
  • This product is not difficult to find, I found mine at my local Walgreens and it was not very expensive, I got mine for about $19.99 if I do remember correctly
  • It is definitely possible, however, to get your pet used to it but it is suggested that you start with it at a young age if you're planning on using it

• by littlebts

The Pedi-Paws nail filer is offered as an alternative to cutting your pets nails which many many animals seem to hate. Although it seems like a great alternative it also has it’s disadvantages.

I have talked to many friends about this product after I purchased my own and we have all thought the same thing.

It would do great work if our pets weren’t scared out of

their wits by the noise that this product makes.

It is fairly loud and distracting and many animals are disturbed by that and refuse to let that “thing” get near them.

I would reccomend that instead of this you bring your pet to the local vet and have them cut their nails, although it costs more money.

If your pet can put up with the annoying sound ...

• of this machine then by all means, you’re in luck.

After using this product I was not very pleased as neither of my dogs would let me even get near them once they heard the deathly sound of this.

99 if I

do remember correctly.

They show this product on TV as if pets love it, but remember, all pets are different and if your animal is afraid of noises like this, you may not want to waste your money.

It is definitely possible, however, to get your pet used to it but it is suggested that you start with it at a young age if you’re planning on using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291902997800928/k2311a0219/2.19.10