Hyundai ImageQuest Q17 LCD Dispaly  » Hardware  »
  • About a year ago I've got this great LCD TFT display for my PC, and can't be less happy with it

• by svarog
      About a year ago I’ve got this great LCD TFT display for my PC, and can’t be less happy with it. First of all- The space it takes from my desk- my old MAG screen took half of my desk, takes hardly 40 square cm,

allowing me to work normally, without having to put pieces of paper on the keyboard. Second- the display quality. Can’t be any better. When watching live concerts from a DVD I can see each and every hair of the players on this screen, that’s just ...

• awesome!

Being a 17″ display, I can easily work with 1280*1024 resolution, without the text becoming too small, which is really nice too. Last but not least - The screen has two USB inputs, so from now on each time i want to plug my

camera to the computer, I don’t have to crowl behind the desk, but simply plug it in the screen’s side. I totally love this screen, and pitty all those people buying new screens for lots of money. Belive me, if you can get a used ImageQuest, stop looking, You’ve got all you need!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33261099781131/k2311a1026/10.26.06