Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream
2.0
  • In addition, it is quite noticeable also that after barely a week of using Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream I noticed I developed blemishes on my skin particularly in the upper back and chest area
  • This grew a bit of a concern for me to be experiencing something like this out of a moisturizer and I am very disappointed of the results it got me
  • As far as I am concern, a day moisturizer that creates an additional skin problem such as the skin blemishes that I got, doesn’t work for me

• by vicki melo

I used a wide variety of skin care products as a part of my daily regimen. Given that these products enhance our natural beauty, it also helps correct our slight imperfections. Part of my daily beauty regimen includes a daily dose of vitamin E to invigorate my skin and as part of my daily skin care treatment is using a day moisturizer. This helps me maintain the moisture of my skin amidst the heat of the sun.

This moisturizer is very ideal because it is quick to absorb by the skin and it is very easy to apply. It is light to the skin and you wouldn’t feel the sticky sensation that you are

covered with a moisturizer. In fact Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is so light that it feels like a natural layer of your skin.

An ideal moisturizer should come equipped with nourishing extracts from natural source for soft face. And that is what Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream has. It should also have a good dose of vitamin E to help in more ways than one. In fact vitamin E is known to protect the skin from the effects of aging such as reducing age spots and the appearance of stretch marks. Vitamin E also helps prevent the damaging effects of free radicals caused by pollution and UV light.

Sadly, this product has ...

• its downside to it as well. After 5 hours on your body, you will already feel that skin is becoming oily. The feeling might get you a bit too uncomfortable especially if you start sweating up or if you are under the heat of the sun. I don’t actually advice this product if you already have an oily skin or if you are a sweater because you just wouldn’t like the greasy feeling that it will have after five hours had passed since you first applied it to your skin.

blemishes on my skin particularly in the upper back and chest area. This grew a bit of a concern for me to be experiencing something like this out of a moisturizer and I am very disappointed of the results it got me.

As far as I am concern, a day moisturizer that creates an additional skin problem such as the skin blemishes that I got, doesn’t work for me. And the oily feeling after merely 5 hours of use is not good. I can’t always shower after five hours just to get off that sticky and oily feeling. I’ll be in the lookout again for a day moisturizer that will give me better worth of my money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311802997600928/k2311a0218/2.18.10