Click movie  » Movies  »
  • It was definitely a good mix of laughter and drama and was able to put across a very important message

• by Steve
      Adam Sandler has had both good movies and horrible movies. Fortunately for me, his latest movie Click was a great one.

Sandler plays a man who is so buried with work

he doesn’t have time to spend with his family.

After getting angry about not being able to find the remote for the television, he goes out in search of a universal remote.

During his search, a stranger (played by Christopher Walken) gives him a remote that controls everything in his universe and even gives him the ability to skip parts of his ...

• Click movie
      life.

The movie started out funny but then surprised me by switching to a more depressing tone.

It was definitely a good mix of laughter and drama and was able to

put across a very important message.

In fact, after seeing it, I realized it was time for me to use up some of my vacation time and spend more time with my family.

I hope everyone sees this.

Click movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11241099760331/k2311a1024/10.24.06