Nivea double effect deodorant
  • I've tried a popular brand that guaranteed 24 hour protection, but unfortunately I noticed that it made my underarm darker
  • At first I just bought a small bottle, but when I tried and tested it the following day, I knew I found the right deodorant for me
  • What I like best about Nivea double effect is that I don't sweat, which is a very big turnoff for me
  • I really love my new Nivea double effect deodorant

• by poil

I’ve always been very particular when it comes to my deodorant. After all, who would want to end up smelly at the end of the day? I’ve started using deodorants since I was in the sixth grade and believe me when I say that i’ve literally tried almost all the brands.

I’ve tried a popular brand that guaranteed

24 hour protection, but unfortunately I noticed that it made my underarm darker.

Ugh…

I finally saw a TV commercial of Nivea double effect deodorant and I said to myself, why not? So off I went to the grocery and bought one.

At first I just bought a small bottle, but when I tried and tested it the ...

Nivea double effect deodorant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311802997300828/k2311a0218/2.18.10