India Palace Cuisine of India
7231 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Canoga Park, CA 91303
  • The normal chicken dishes also cost you around ten dollars

• by Just4u

I have dined at India Palace many times. Many times I had placed the order on the phone before I went. They do not have any problems in that.

And every time the dishes are ready when I am there. I am happy about the service quality at India Palace but I have felt that the

arrangement of the place is little weird.

The counter is big and when I enter through the main door it is only the counter that I see. I also feel that India Palace needs to be lighted more.

It is dark inside. Yes that gives an ambience but I really want to see clearly what I ...

• am eating.

Also the sign board facing the Topanga street is easily missed. Many times it has happened to me.

Some thing should be done to take care of that too. They have plenty of seats and I need not had to wait for getting a seat.

The pricing is fair, though not very competitive. The

normal chicken dishes also cost you around ten dollars.

I would prefer them adding some economy priced dishes to the menu considering the economic situation. I like the taste at India Palace.

If I had to pick a favorite dish here my choice would be fish masala. However the price of thirteen dollars restricts my frequent choice for this dish.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71802997250828/k2311a0218/2.18.10