Teriyaki Beef Jerky from Albertsons  » Food  »
  • Since beef jerky is supposed to be a snack, I think it is better for teriyaki beef jerky pieces to come as smaller pieces
  • But I keep on buying it because I love the taste

• by Just4u

The real teriyaki flavor is there with this beef jerky. But the content of the packet was less and contrary to size of the packet the number of pieces was less. I use beef jerky as a usual snack and this teriyaki beef jerky is finished in a day.

Little bit of smoke taste is there but does

not affect the taste. The pieces are very clean with no spots or particles in it.

The packing of teriyaki beef jerky from Albertsons is nothing but excellent. The resealable package is helpful especially when having snacks in the bed.

One thing I would like to change is the size of the pieces. The number of pieces is ...

• less and the pieces inside are large in size.

Some are like long beef sticks. Since beef jerky is supposed to be a snack, I think it is better for teriyaki beef jerky pieces to come as smaller pieces.

The pricing is around four dollars which is on higher side because the number of pieces is less. But

I keep on buying it because I love the taste.

It is always a good bite to have this dry beef jerky and that too in teriyaki flavor original taste. If you like beef jerky, I am sure you are going to love teriyaki beef jerky from Albertsons.

It is good to give a try for and enjoy the snack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271802997210828/k2311a0218/2.18.10