Back To Basics Smoothie Maker  » Housewares  »
  • With my new Back to Basics Smoothie Maker, I am able to make perfectly delicious drinks in no time flat
  • The best feature is the pour valve which is built right in for convenient, mess free dispensing
  • What I love most about my smoothie maker is that I can try a new variety every day and know that the Back to Basic’s maker will deliver perfect drinks every time
  • I’ve decided for tomorrow, to try an orange juice, carrot juice, and frozen yogurt recipe that I found online
  • What’s nice too is that I have been able to add veggie juices in for my pickiest eaters so I know that they are even getting a greater benefit

• by Jude244

In yet another attempt to get healthy, I recently decided to replace my morning breakfast with a fresh, vitamin packed fruit smoothie. With my new Back to Basics Smoothie Maker, I am able to make perfectly delicious drinks in no time flat!

The smoothie maker contains a motorized base, a seven cup mixing container, a lid, and a stir stick which stays in the container. The best feature is the pour valve which is built right in for convenient, mess free dispensing.

Making smoothies with Back to Basics couldn’t be simpler. The mixing container is even premeasured to show you exactly how far to fill the container with liquid and frozen ingredients. First you add the liquids and other soft ingredients such as yogurt, kefir, and herbal supplements. Next

you add the ice or frozen ingredients such as, frozen yogurt, frozen fruit, or ice cream. Then replace the lid and set the stir stick through the lid. Finally, press the mix button on mix for about 30 second, followed by the smooth button until it reaches the desired consistency. You can even adjust the thickness of the smoothie by either adding more ice to make it thicker or more liquid to make it thinner. When you are ready to dispense your drink, simply press the mix button again while keeping a cup under the dispenser valve, and press down the lever. It’s just that easy!

What I love most about my smoothie maker is that I can try a new variety every day and know that the Back to Basic’s ...

• maker will deliver perfect drinks every time. So far my favorite has been a frozen watermelon and orange juice combination but I have also had great drinks using Kefir, strawberries and blueberries as well. I’ve decided for tomorrow, to try an orange juice, carrot juice, and frozen yogurt recipe that I found online. Really the choices are endless, and I have yet to make a bad smoothie.

Since beginning my smoothie in the morning regime, I have even lost weight! I also feel more energetic and don’t rely so heavily on coffee to wake up. Even my family has noticed my new vigor and has been asking me to prepare them smoothies of their own. What’s nice too is that I have been able to add veggie juices in for

my pickiest eaters so I know that they are even getting a greater benefit.

For best use, it is recommended that do not wash any of the parts in the dishwasher. Also, you should never place or remove the mixing container while the motor is running or operate the smoothie maker while the lid is off. Finally, after running the motor continuously for three minutes, you should give the appliance about a five minute rest before using again.

With my Back to Basics Smoothie Maker I can make delicious, vitamin packed frozen drinks, in a manner of seconds, and for a fraction of what I used to pay out for a lesser drink. The hardest part of using my smoothie maker is deciding what great drink to have next!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531802997030828/k2311a0218/2.18.10