Wife Swap  » TV  »
Syndicated - Check Listings
  • I like watching Wife Swap because it gives me a look into other people's homes

• by Jenn

I like watching Wife Swap because it gives me a look into other people’s homes! I admit it, I’m nosy! And Wife Swap allows me to peek into the living rooms of other Americans, PLUS I get to watch what happens when they let a total stranger come into

their home as a ‘family member’.

I’m always amused by what happens on Wife Swap! Sometimes the show is too over-produced and contrived, but it is true that funny things happen when you put opposites together! I’ve also actually been quite emotionally touched by spome families on some of ...

• the Wife Swap episodes as well, and even I feel I’ve learned a few things about myself from watching. Imagine that! Reality TV teaching someone something! Really it just reveals that none of us are as great as we think, and we’d all look a little bad with
        the spotlight on, so it makes you take stock. At least it makes me take stock.

To me, that is what makes Wife Swap worth watching: underneath all the producers and scripting and retakes, it has some value. I feel bad for the kids on it sometimes though!

Wife Swap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101802996860728/k2311a0218/2.18.10