Dr. Pepper Soda  » Food  »
  • I try to avoid soda most of the time, but Dr. Pepper gives me that tingly, fizzy, sweet-but-not-too-sweet type of taste that I crave sometimes
  • Dr. Pepper usually doesn't cost any more or less than Pepsi or Coke, or other name brand drinks, but tastes the best in my opinion
  • I like them better than doing ice cream floats with club soda or even root beer

• by Jenn

I love Dr. Pepper! It is honestly one of my favorite soft drinks of all time. I try to avoid soda most of the time, but Dr. Pepper gives me that tingly, fizzy, sweet-but-not-too-sweet type of taste that I crave sometimes. Pepsi and Coke don’t have that special flavor, or mix of flavors,

that Dr. Pepper has.

Dr. Pepper usually doesn’t cost any more or less than Pepsi or Coke, or other name brand drinks, but tastes the best in my opinion. Root beer would be my next favorite, but Dr. Pepper has a way of satisfying my sweet craving without putting me into a sugar coma ...

• like other sodas or sugared drinks can.

The Dr. Pepper Cherry is good too; just a little hint of cherry flavor to the Dr. Pepper deliciousness!! Yum! Beats the pants off of other cherry colas any day! Coke in particular gives me a headache and a sour tummy every time I drink

it, and Pepsi often tastes flat even when its fresh. When its really fresh, it burns too much! Dr. Pepper has a great balance of tang and fizz and sweet!

Dr. Pepper ice cream floats are also really good. I like them better than doing ice cream floats with club soda or even root beer!

Dr. Pepper Soda

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271802996810728/k2311a0218/2.18.10