Burger King - North Tucson  » Restaurants  »
2.5
River & La Cholla Blvd - Tucson, AZ, 85741
  • This particular Burger King is pretty convenient for me to stop at, though I rarely do
  • If the food was delicious, I could forgive a mistake now and then

• by Jenn

This Burger King sitsin the Basha’s shopping center at River & La Cholla in Marana/North Tucson. This particular Burger King is pretty convenient for me to stop at, though I rarely do. I have just never been happy with the food. The order accuracy is lacking, the fries are usuallyl limp and tasteless, and the staff have been

rude ona few occassions.

On the other hand, my son likes to get a kid’s meal now and then, so we do stop once in a blue moon. The restaurant is clean, and the bathrooms well-maintained. At least, I’ve always found them to be clean, though, I don’t go too often. However, this Burger King is only about three ...

• years old, and so should be in good repair at all times, and kept clean by employees.

I usually get the Whopper burger, and it is often missing things I’ve added, or has things I didn’t want on it when I get it. They also have forgotten my son’s milk in his kid’s meal at this Burger King, and I’ve had

to turn around when I checked the bag at the drive-thru or go inside to get it.

If the food was delicious, I could forgive a mistake now and then. But the food really isn;’t worth it, either. Not recommended unless you are desperate or feeling lucky! They can be good, but it is so hit-or-miss it isn’t worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71802996760728/k2311a0218/2.18.10