Omaha steaks (gifts)
omaha, NE
  • They taste great, and I ordered a package for my husband for father's day, and he really enjoyed the package
  • I paid about a hundred dollars or so for a combination package of fish, steak, hamburger, and some side dishes, but the food seemed to last forever, and it tasted like gourmet food
  • If anyone is looking for quick, easy meals that taste delicious and are delivered neatly and on-time, I would recommend this company, however

• by cjaneb877
      If you have a difficult man in your life to shop for, Omaha Steak Company can be found online at omahasteaks. com.

They offer a wide variety of meats, side dishes, fish, and cookingware.

One thing that most men have in common is that they enjoy good food, which you will get

ordering from Omaha Steaks.

All meats come delivered in prepackaged individual servings and can be easily cooked in the oven or on a grill.

They taste great, and I ordered a package for my husband for father’s day, and he really enjoyed the package.

I paid about a hundred dollars ...

• or so for a combination package of fish, steak, hamburger, and some side dishes, but the food seemed to last forever, and it tasted like gourmet food.

The only thing I have not liked about this company is that I would not order from them reguarly, and would utilize their services only

for special occasions or surprise gifts for my husband.

Still, they call my house every month now offering me some new deal, and I do find that annoying.

If anyone is looking for quick, easy meals that taste delicious and are delivered neatly and on-time, I would recommend this company, however.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46241099650231/k2311a1024/10.24.06