Revlon age defying liquid make up foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I chose the honey beige or normal/ combination skin tone because I wanted a more natural finish
  • The price is very cheap yet the quality is so good

• by ladyfiretrap

I have been using Revlon liquid foundation because I was convinced by my sister who happens to be a make up artist to give it a try. For sure, she knew what she’s talking about. According to her, it was really good.

So I didn’t had second thoughts of getting myself one.

The coverage

of the liquid foundation is really good.

It’s oil free, so no greasy feeling. I love the radiant finish on my face.

And it’s really long lasting. Very much suitable for me since I live in a tropical country.

My skin is extra protected from sunlight because it has an SPF 20. The ...

• make up is also infused with Botafirm, probably that is the reason I do not itch from using it, unlike with other make ups I’ve got to try before.

I chose the honey beige or normal/ combination skin tone because I wanted a more natural finish. Though it is available in different tones.

What

I mostly like about this product is its age defying formula. No harmful ingredients that could make my pores clogged.

It makes me beautiful and keeps me young at the same time. Nothing more can I ask for.

The price is very cheap yet the quality is so good. I highly recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311802996490728/k2311a0218/2.18.10