Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel  » Cosmetics  »
  • We all know that having fine pores helps us to keep our make up more noticeable and I think this is also a barometer if our skin is still in its healthy states and still has the firmness of a youthful skin
  • Another thing I notice is that the dryness on the side of my nose little by little became less and less until it completely gone
  • Definitely the best cleanse and it conditions the skin to its perfect texture

• by keroteto

A lot of women are so fond of putting make up, painting the old scar, making your skin looks finer and having more life to your skin color and gives us more confidence. But one thing to achieved this is to have a perfectly fine pores.

is still in its healthy states and still has the firmness of a youthful skin.

At first I wasn’t really sure how to know if our pores is fine or has a small opening or if its overly too open..until I tried the Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Pores Perfecting Toner.

After a week of using this toner I can really define how my skin pores change.. it became more finer, firm ...

• and much less visible.

Its made of 100percent natural witch hazel which is a good make up remover since it can clean really well but still gentle to our skin. Its a good toner so it won’t dry our skin instead makes it more finer and smooth.

Another thing I notice is that the dryness on the side of my nose little by little became less and less until it completely gone.

I think it was able to cure the irritation on those dry flaky skin.

Definitely the best cleanse and it conditions the skin to its perfect texture. To have a maximum helathy skin I ust this toner every morning and night.. morning to get my skin ready for all of my activity and at night to lock in and conditions the moisture of my skin from all the activity i did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311802996460728/k2311a0218/2.18.10