Kirkland Signature, Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips, 500 Tablets  » Health  »
  • I like this vitamin C, as it no only bring me health lifestyle but also because its price is quite reasonable
  • I surely recommend it to all of you, especially to females

• by karenkarenkk

I was inclined to get tired easily; and caught cold quite often, especially during the reversal of season. One of my friend introduced Kirkland Signature, Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips, 500 Tablets to me. She said it’s really good and worth a try. I took her advice and bought one bottle of it about three months ago. I

feel really good after having it. I no longer feel fatigue that easy. Instead, I am quite energetic the whole day. In the past days, I use to go to bed before 11:00pm as I often feel exhausted at that time. Recently, I go to sleep till 12:00pm and still fell quite well. I really like this vitamin C ...

• because it makes me feel vigorous and that allow me to concentrate on my work with highly efficiency. What’s more, it’s wonderful that I did not get a cold in these past three months. I like this vitamin C, as it no only bring me health lifestyle but also because its price is quite reasonable.

Another greatest effect of Kirkland Signature, Vitamin

C 1000mg with Rose Hips is it makes my skin looks smooth. This was not expected when I buy it. It’s really terrific that I heard lots of people say I am getting younger and more beautiful.

This Kirkland Signature vitamin C is really worth the money and gives your body the boost it needs. I surely recommend it to all of you, especially to females.

Merry says :

Does vitamin e and c from kirkland brand can reduce the appearance of pimple marks?

Galega says :

Vitamin E and C are considered helpful for skin. In fact, Vitamin E is widely prescribed for treating lots of skin problems. Similarly, Vitamin C is prescribed for keeping outer layer of skin healthy and keeping off ageing sign. These two can also help in tackling pimple marks, which are quite simple form of scars. You can take daily recommended dose of these two Vitamins.

Gil Garcia says :

Are all kirkland vitamins make in the United States? or do they come from China.

Galega says :

China is known for the manufacturing hub of electronic items, not for medicinal stuffs. Kirkland Vitamin supplement is manufactured in the USA, and many other countries, not in China.

You can always check the location of the manufacturing plant on the pack. This is a regulatory requirement and hence the information printed will be correct.

jasmine says :

hi, i am just curious about the kirkland vitamin c, i have a friend who uses kirkland vit c during her prenatal days, the good effect was, she has gain a breast size, its about 1 1 2yrs now..was it a side effect or it really has a breast enhancement effect after a long intake..? thats why i want to purchase too..thank you

Galega says :

Many studies have shown that Vitamin A, C and E can come handy in increasing the breast size.

However, you need to understand about the required dose that you need to take. You need to ask your doctor about the dose. At this age, I always suggest users to get Vitamin C through natural diets. Have stuffs rich in Vitamin C. You will find many in kitchen.

Even if you overdose Vitamin C with natural diet, there will not be any problem. However, overdosing through artificial sources like Kirkland can create problems in the long run.

I am not saying that you should avoid Vitamin C. It can help to increase your breast size. But, please get prescription for the most suitable dose for your age.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341802996390728/k2311a0218/2.18.10