Olay White Radiance Cellucent Fairness Protective Cream  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • With all the trend of everyone wanting to be whiter in skin complexion with just some lotion products, I decided to try and ride the bandwagon of skin care as well
  • I found it not so good since the overall texture of it was too thick
  • I thought maybe the product used natural and organic materials so as not to be capable of causing harm to the skin
  • I will not recommend this whitening day moisturizer to others who really want to achieve the effect of natural white skin in the fastest time possible
  • So I learned my lesson to be more careful in choosing on what I’d use on my skin next time

• by glenise

I have always been cautious in maintaining a good and sensitive skin especially when it comes to whitening products. With all the trend of everyone wanting to be whiter in skin complexion with just some lotion products, I decided to try and ride the bandwagon of skin care as well. I asked some of my closest friends on what brand they use and they recommended to me the Olay White Radiance Cellucent Fairness Protective Cream.

I found it not so good since the overall texture of it was too thick. In fact, it was a bit sticky and it leaves white particles or residues after

5 hours of application. I notice this when I start to sweat. It is also quite embarrassing for people would start giving me looks when they start to notice these white residues themselves.

However, what is good about it is that it does not give a sting to my skin. My sensitive skin is prone to such effects and can even lead to serious allergy problems. I thought maybe the product used natural and organic materials so as not to be capable of causing harm to the skin.

But it defeats its purpose and product claims. It was not good at all in ...

• helping to whiten my skin even after it was already two weeks as the product claims in their ads. In fact, not even a single shade of my skin became whiter.

It may have shown good effects with it being a non-sting product but in the long run, it was not truly effective. It caused my skin to become drier through time and I needed to apply other products just to keep my skin supple, radiant and moisturized. Yes, it may have been very affordable, but it was undoubtedly ineffective. I will not recommend this whitening day moisturizer to others who really

want to achieve the effect of natural white skin in the fastest time possible. If you are in the lookout for some real genuine product for make your skin look fairer like mine, do some thorough researching first. Yes, this whitening day moisturizer may have worked for my friends, but it does not mean that it will work for me. That is the part which I failed to ponder about. Each of us has different body chemistries which would surely react differently to any beauty product. So I learned my lesson to be more careful in choosing on what I’d use on my skin next time.

sonu says :

Hiiiiii, I purchase Olay Natural White light healthy fairness day cream They mention on product This cream use twice a day I don t unds. Pls. tell me twice day means ? Day night this use product ?

me.glenrose says :

what it means is that, you use it in the morning and at night before you sleep.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311802996300628/k2311a0218/2.18.10