Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I work on a graveyard shift sometimes when I needed to finish an article or a draft which I think is the main reason why I had these dark circles
  • It is stored in good container with a very convenient applicator
  • I encountered no problem in applying it and making it look as if I am not wearing any concealer at all
  • Even if it is quite luxurious in cost, it works wonders even for just a small amount

• by glenise

For anyone who would see me back then, it is undoubtedly obvious that I have very horrible dark circles around my eyes. I work on a graveyard shift sometimes when I needed to finish an article or a draft which I think is the main reason why I had these dark circles. However, it is my preference that I work at night since I feel lazy during daytime.

So I tried using Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer to help in covering up these dark circles which have been my greatest struggle for the longest time. It looks great even by just seeing it

from the packaging. It is stored in good container with a very convenient applicator. It makes it then to be non-spill and is very tight that no air can ever get inside it.

It is also offered in a wide variety of colors, specifically 6 colors, perfect to fit any type and shade of skin tone. This makes it appears natural looking when applied to the skin. Like my skin tone which is a bit of a combination of what’s dark and light. I encountered no problem in applying it and making it look as if I am not wearing any concealer at all.

• I find it great too that it is truly long lasting. It can lasts up to around 10 hours which means I still have it covering my face naturally even after working hours is done. In fact, one of my friends who saw me when I just got out from work in the morning, thought that I have just woken up.

But what is most important to me is that it was very safe not just for my skin but for my eyes as well. Some other make up products that I have tried in the past have caused some parts of

my face’s skin to erupt and eventually lead to a pimpled face. Also, when some bits of it accidentally get inside my eyes, it could be unimaginably irritating that I result into red eyes.

Overall, I think that the Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer is worth it. Even if it is quite luxurious in cost, it works wonders even for just a small amount. It completely covered most of my dark circles each time I need it and it lasts for a very long time up to 8 to 10 hours. Not to mention that it is capable of making my face look brighter.

Revlon Colorstay Under Eye Concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311802996270628/k2311a0218/2.18.10