Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Creme SPF 15
  • And so I decided to turn to trying out firming creams
  • When it comes to the speed of seeing the firming results that I wanted to see, I was not very impressed
  • Above all, I think that the Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Creme SPF 15 really works, but not in your expected fastest time possible

• by glenise

It is so usual of me to really gain some extra weight after the Christmas holidays. This is because of all the variety of delectable foods served during the celebration. With this, all my extra fats somehow resulted for my skin to sag. As a very busy writer, I also never really get to find time to exercise. And so I decided to turn to trying out firming creams.

My mom recommended the Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Creme SPF 15. She told me that it worked well for her and my older sister who is now living in

another States with her own family. Upon my initial application, it felt very light on my skin having known that it was made up of good formula and natural ingredients.

The product also bears a good and fragrant scent. It is not something that smells too potent which can make you sneeze in no time. It is perfectly light and not too much intoxicating. I value this feature so much since I suffer greatly from allergic rhinitis which is triggered when I get too smell something too irritating for my nose. When it comes to the speed of seeing the ...

• firming results that I wanted to see, I was not very impressed. After two weeks, as the product claims that I would start seeing results, my skin somehow looked the same still. Some parts of my skin, especially in my leg portion, still look awful, with some sagging of the extra fats I have.

It was not very successful as well in firming up my face. I was hoping it would give tighter contours in my face. But the fact that it has an SPF 15 component was great for my skin. At least, I felt secure that my skin would

be protected from the skin’s harmful ultra violet rays.

Above all, I think that the Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Creme SPF 15 really works, but not in your expected fastest time possible. I only get to see results after about a month, but it was still minimal. My mother told me this is better than the rest of the firming brands which promise to show results in just 2 weeks, but can really cause harm to your sensitive skin. Good thing about this firming crème is that my skin remained smooth and protected all throughout the period of my crème’s application.

Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Creme SPF 15

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311802996260628/k2311a0218/2.18.10